Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gold Metal Belts


Also known as instant bling! I love a great belt at the best of times, but a shiny belt?? Where do I sign up? I love pulling in my waist in oversized tops and dresses. I especially love the above look. Gold Metal belt with cuffs? Instant lust. 



I love that the gold metal belt it can instantly update an outfit from a bit drab to more than fab! Wear it with your favourite dress to add a waist, or to break up the block colour of your outfit, or team it with your favourite skirt/top combo! Make sure that any hardware on your bag is the same colour (you don't want a gold belt clashing with silver hardware). But have fun with the fabric, prints and colours.



As a warning, however, when choosing your belt you are better off sticking to a belt width that is medium or thin, don't choose the thick, wide belt as it will dominate your overall look, and if you are thicker through your waist it will have the effect of making you look bigger than you are. (And we definitely do not want that!!!)


Otherwise wear your shiny belt & let the compliments roll in!

No comments:

Post a Comment