Sunday, July 22, 2012

Prints, printed print

I love bold prints. I love them on jackets, I love them on pants, shorts. SHIRTS! Bold prints - bring them to me!! Here at Ari&Charli our new obsession (ask any of the girls here) are our printed pants and matching printed jacket. 



We each have a pair of bold printed pants. Which are normally teamed with a white shirt. But we've lately discovered the printed jacket. Which can I say I don't find too matchy-matchy at all. When teamed with a simple white shirt I actually find looks amazing. 

A great look for a casual day at work, or simply a night out for dinner with the girls. 

The best part of this looks is because it is so bright & bold you don't need to overdo the accessories, a simple statement ring (like above) is plenty. Teamed with a bright splash of nail polish, some bright lips and a black patent bag & shoes - you're ready to go! 

Most shops have printed pants this season so make sure you hunt around for colours and styles that are going to work for you! And remember you don't HAVE to go the bold print. We have found these fabulous pastel floral print skinny leg jeans for sale & I think they may be my next wardrobe purchase.......


No comments:

Post a Comment