Thursday, August 9, 2012

All about me

I have decided today to dedicate my blog to me. I'm feeling good about myself today. I had my hair done the other night & am no longer the normal balayage that EVERYONE is rocking. Instead I have my bright orange / red hair, which p.s. I will be toning at home for the next 5 weeks to ensure it does not fade between hairdresser appointments (SOOOO important!!!). Mister & I are also off to Melbourne for the weekend this afternoon (my fave city). So I thought I would do a blog on what I am choosing to wear for the weekend.


Travel clothes - always important!! 

Today I am rocking my cotton ASOS grey blazer, teamed with a cheap singlet top. A highlighter yellow & gold statement necklace. My black milk St Peter's Cross leggings and a pair of flat ankle boots (super important because I always manage to make the security scanner beep).


I have also taken my wardrobe staples - black leather pants, black tops, Black Milks, and of course my 200 denier tights to wear underneath. Now all I need is a rain coat and an umbrella.........

Other things I am loving today are:

My napoleon nude lipstick. I really love lipstick but sometimes you want something a little bit subtle. And I have to say it's a great day to day colour.

Wish me a happy time in Melbourne :D

No comments:

Post a Comment