Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A new shoe rainy day

Today is typical spring weather. Not really sure what it's going to do, sunny & muggy one minute, raining & storming the next! 

And I must admit after going out at lunch time I got a bit of the spring blues - you know the feeling, it's a beautiful day, your trapped wearing a stuffy work outfit, not to mention being trapped inside. And you just know by the time you're ready to leave it would have started to rain, get cool & dark. 

In order to combat my blues, and to wear out in two weeks time, I have purchased myself a pair of Sistar Shoes. These are the second to add to my collection & I must say - the first pair I own which are silver closed toe swarovski covered 12cm heels get me so many compliments, that when I saw they were having a sale (discontinued today & full website from tomorrow) I decided to have a browse around. 

I have been lusting after red swarovski covered open toe ones for so long it's not funny (Dorothy anyone?) but when I saw they have a pair in discontinued, mind you with a punk edge, for the bargain price of $100 I was sold. And possibly a little bit in love. 

The skies may not have cleared but my mood has!!!

Please stare with awe at my new purchase:

Red Spikes size 7.5

And to grab yourself a pair (alas none of this are left) and on sale head to www.sistarshoes.com.au!

No comments:

Post a Comment