Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scarf it

Recently I have gotten into the whole scarf wearing phenomenon. It's taken me a while. And to start with I had trouble adjusting it so it looked right & not wonky & all round weird. But now that I have it down pat I want it permanently glued to my body!!

I have recently purchased (on sale!!) a beautiful bright orange silk scarf from Sheike of all places. I saw it in the window & went in to investigate, I ended up getting what was $65 for $20. And for a few weeks it just sat in my drawer. I tried pulling it out a few times, but each time I felt like it wasn't working for me, didn't go with the particular outfit. I couldn't understand how all these famous people managed to wear these with every outfit & so perfectly styled. 

So I decided to relax my approach & just go with it. Insert a silk pair of animal print harem pants, a simple white singlet & bright orange scarf - and hey presto!!! It works. 

The tip here is to not get too crazy with a scarf. I see a lot of people wearing them all sorts of weird ways but my thoughts are that a scarf is to go around your neck. Don't let it hang too long (personally I don't let mine hang at all but is loosely done up around my neck) but most of all experiment! I have also recently (I'm a little behind I know) discovered Bay & Fyfe - and am currently obsessed with being able to stock them. And if I cant stock them then I wish to purchase all of them for clients & myself.

www.bayandfyfe.com 





AND REMEMBER - head to www.facebook.com/ariandcharli and like to win yourself a celeb inspired bandage dress & to check out our new seasons stock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment