Monday, September 10, 2012

The unpracticalness of the sneaker wedge


Judge me if you wish however, I for one am a sneaker wedge convert. I have purchased a pair of Isabel Marant sneakers (actually two pairs - please don't tell my husband) a pair of Miranda's (cream, red & blue) and  pair of shiny silver. 

And I love them. I personally want to put them on my feet & never take them off. I also have been tempted to wear them to the gym. Don't heels help define your calves? 

My current decision was possibly my best idea yet. I wear my sneakers with my black leather pants & a loose singlet (well it is coming into summer) and I have decided I look cool with just the right amount of sporty-ness thrown in. 

Then again this could be a 30 year old trying to reclaim her youth........

No comments:

Post a Comment